Saturday, October 13, 2012

Introductions.

Why a blog? I originally intended to blog about my Korean adventure as a way of connecting to everyone, but then I got lazy. I decided that I would just send out big emails instead. Of course that didn't work out either. Either the email wouldn't get sent at all or I would end up only answering a few people. Needless to say, I am back to square one with a lot to talk about. I will try to update this as frequently as I can or as often as something exciting happens in my life.

So, Korea eh. I've been here for over a month now, soon approaching the two-month mark. It's been good so far. There has been a lot less adjusting than I expected. I'm living in Suji-gu, a suburb of the suburbs of Seoul. Although it's far enough out of the city there is a lot to see and do. I still don't know exactly where I live and couldn't direct someone here without using McDonalds as my primary landmark, but I am not too worried. 

No comments:

Post a Comment